Thursday, December 5, 2013

Well, it's been a while! I'm finally getting my time management down so that I will have free time for this again. It's cool to look back at my old postings and I miss having those snapshots of my life. It's always a whirlwind around here with a 2.5 year old around :) We are getting our home all Christmasy. Chris has the "Holidays & Happenings" station playing on the TV. I carved out a little time for some computer work since he got home early. I'm working on setting up an Etsy site. It's something I've dreamed of doing for years now. A way to be creative, craft and make enough to cover my supplies :) I have been selling random stuff on eBay for a little while now and am feeling kind of savvy with the whole e-commerce thing. We'll see!!! The funniest thing is that my major impediment was estimating shipping! The shipping part always had me nervous LOL! Anyways, back to Etsy. I've been obsessed with the fabric hair ties for a year or two now and finally started to make my own. I couldn't find any with cute prints so I bought a bunch of stuff. I gave my sister my first batch and she Instagrammed that she loved them. So.... I think that will be the first thing that I put in my Etsy shop. I've stamped some really cute muslin bags to package them in and I might sell those separately too. Once everything is up and loaded I will post my Etsy shop link. Cross your fingers and say a prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment