Sunday, April 18, 2010

Really great day today...

Chris and I went to the swap meet this morning and got skunked. Nada, nothing, we got there too late and it was all picked over. Oh well, next time :) For lunch we went to Daddy-O's in Point Loma. It's right next to my LSS (litte scrapbook store), Paper Tales, and I've been wanting to try it for a while. I had "The Mondo" and it was delicious.

There's a layer of peanut butter above the swiss chesse. I know it sounds weird but it was really good :) Seriously, yummy. I like sweet and salty combos.
After our lunch I headed over to Paper Tales and took a Copics class with Randi. It was great. I learned some new tricks and she helped me with a couple of things that have stumped me.
Has anyone been watching "The Pacific" on HBO? My friend Katie got us to watch it and now we are hooked. It's kind of like "Band of Brothers" but a little more concise. Chris says he can relate more to Marines than the Army, so he likes it as well. Yay, we agree on a show :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved hearing about what you two are doing. Sounds like so much fun. I recorded "The Pacific" but haven't watched any of it. Your sandwich sounds good to me. I like sweet and salty too. I can't keep away from peanut butter. Please give us some photos soon. Anxious to see you two together with the girls. Love you lots, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I had no idea they had a hamburger with peanut butter!! I love sweet & salty, too! I'm so glad you enjoyed class. You have amazing skills!

    ReplyDelete