Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Playlist

I know some of you will be excited to see that I changed up my music. I hope you enjoy! There's a little bit of everything except country, which I like, but I know I'd never hear the end of it if I put it on here. The week has been good so far. I've just been busy working and watching the Olympics like a zombie. Only a couple of days left, so I want to get my fill before waiting for 2 more years for the next one. Am I the only one with the "Olympics Hangover" that they talk about on The Today Show? It's when you stay up late watching them and have trouble getting up in the morning. I wish they'd start showing them earlier but you have to watch 3 different versions of the news. Still coloring! I should post some more pics of my work :) Hopefully I will have some more interesting stuff to talk abt later this week.

1 comment: