Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Had to share this...


I found this on a blog (forget which one, sorry) and I can't figure out how they did it. But it looks so awesome!! Any ideas on how to make these? They remind me of the new 'Alice in Wonderland' movie that's about to come out. That is going to rock! Can't wait!
Anyone watching the Olympics? Go Lindsey Vonn!!! And Shaun White is a bad%$#! I love his hair :) It makes me want to get on the slopes even though I haven't put skis on in 10 years! I don't even own snow clothes. Ok, maybe I'll just watch from my warm couch ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I cant wait for Alice either!! Want to go see it together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how they got it so perfectly layered, but you can take a basic cake batter, divide it into several bowls and then dye each bowl a different color and pour a little of each bowl into each cupcake. Normally it comes out looking more tie-dyed :)

    ReplyDelete