Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Yay! My first post!!


I've been thinking about starting a blog for months now and it finally came together. My friend, Katie, made my header for me and we sat down over yummy tea and finalized everything tonight. I love how it looks, she did such an awesome job!! I don't know if I'll be a daily "post-er" but I guess I'll post whenever I have something cool to share. I plan on writing about everyday things: my dogs, my house,scrapbooking, neat finds while shopping, and other odds and ends. Tonight I'll just post a cute pic of my dogs with a "shout out" to Chris: We miss you and love you! I hope you can visit my blog!!
(BTW that's a heating pad on Betsy's back)

5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Love the pictures and love you! Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!! You joined the blogging world! Love the bee theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great. The only thing is it is making me very sentimental. I find that I am crying. I love knowing what you are up to. I was in the Resort's yoga class today and there was no ohming. Hopefully, I will be able to sit Indian fashion soon without pain! Love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gram, you are so cute. I'm glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete