Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Card


Not a big post tonight. Nothing exciting or interesting really happened today. I just wanted to share this card I made for my neighbors. I meant to get something to them before the holidays but it didn't happen. So I made a card (using my Cricut, the best tool ever) and brought over the other loaf of carrot bread. I hope it's good since I didn't try either loaf ;) Oh yea, and one week down on my cleanse. Yay, two more to go. Hopefully I've reversed the damage I did in Texas. Ha ha, it wasn't really that bad just lots of booze and my sister's amazing cupcakes (Batter Up Bakeshop in case anyone wants one). Later!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Free advertising ;) I love the blog and your daily mugshot is hi-larious. Tell Chris we said hi and that we miss him next time you talk to him. Good luck w/ the rest of the cleanse :) Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card... So cute. You should tell Meredith to start a blog about her cupcake business! Then we can follow her progress and blog about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a 3 week cleanse?!?!? Is it only liquid?? i want to try your sis cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete