Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday


It was another beautiful day here! 75 and sunny. I went to the Swap Meet this morning and totally got "skunked" (when you don't find anything). I think this is the first time I've ever gone and come home empty-handed. Bummer!! At least I got some fresh air and sun :) 'Big Love' starts tonight!!! I can't wait to see what happens. I dressed up as Nikki for Halloween :) Did anyone see last night's SNL? I love Andy Samberg!! And Charles Barkley wasn't too bad.

This is a layout that I made today. Doesn't Chris look so cute?! I'm really missing him. He hasn't been able to call me since Christmas. We've emailed but it's not the same, I want to hear his voice. For some reason they have internet but no phone, I don't get it. Hopefully this week I'll hear from him :) Later.

1 comment:

  1. SNL was hysterical!!! I love all your scrapbooking! You are such a star! I can't wait to hang with you guys tonight. XO! When are we doing your facial?

    ReplyDelete