Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A bunch of random thoughts...


Soooo what do you think of the additions to my blog? Is the music too clubby? I was in the mood for something upbeat. I think the Daily Mugshot will be fun to look at after I've taken a couple. They say not to smile b/c they match up easier when it flips through. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it b/c it's so serious looking :) This is a picture of where Christmas trees go to die in Golden Hill. I jogged by it this morning and had to come back and take a picture of it. It was so fragant!!! It's a Christmas Tree Recycling Drop-Off. I forgot to mention yesterday that I saw "It's Complicated." It was really cute. I want to move into the house in that movie. And eat all of the food she cooks. I am due to send Chris a package. I baked 'carrot bread' for him tonight. Carrot cake is one of his favorites and I thought this would travel well b/c it's pretty solid. It smells so good, I hope it tastes good ;) He emailed me this morning and said that he likes my blog, which mean he can access it. Yay! I'll try and post a little something most days. See you later!

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmm.... LOVE that song! I love that she says "brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack". Hilarious! Your blog is AWESOME and I am so happy that now I can check your life daily. SOOO glad that Chris can see it! Fun!! You will be addicted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good music! Of course, I love #3 on your 'jukebox'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would love that one, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I'm already addicted. You should do the Daily Mugshot with P-Dogg b/c I bet you'd really notice the changes with a baby.

    ReplyDelete